Headlines››
Video game TV, news and gaming community. Help us out by buying your next game from our Game Fan Shop or Amazon store. An Interview About Drift StageMadden 15 Preview
steam tumblr

Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC Released

Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC Released

The new Mass Effect 3 DLC “Citadel” was released this week and it expands on the current game by adding new features; including throwing parties and dancing the tango.

The game is said by BioWare to let you “reconnect with old friends” including Wrex Urdnot and Jack as well as other Romance options, but does not affect the final ending. This is the final DLC pack for Mass Effect 3

The Xbox 360 download has been split into two parts on the Xbox market. The first is marked at 14.99 and the second is marked as free, although you will receive an error message if you attempt to download the free one without purchasing the DLC.The Playstation and PC downloads will remain a single download.

Check out our sources here and here.

VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Profile photo of Jake "alittleorphan" Hyatt
Jake "alittleorphan" Hyatt

6 Comments

1. Profile photo of Jake "jagtonix" Francis
    Jake "jagtonix" Francis
    03/14/2013, 09:55

Dancing? Parties? Not sure I’ll be getting this one.

VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]
    0 people found this helpful
    • Profile photo of Joshua William Chan
      Joshua William Chan
      03/17/2013, 16:22

It sounds terrible to me.

VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]
      0 people found this helpful
      • Profile photo of Jake "alittleorphan" Hyatt
        Jake "alittleorphan" Hyatt
        03/17/2013, 21:28

Eh, I have mixed feelings about it. I think its a good move on the part of Bioware bringing people back to the game with DLC. I also think its great that they are adding more story content, since its such a story driven game. On the other hand, the DLC really looks silly at first glance.

VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]
        0 people found this helpful
  2. Profile photo of Joshua "Cardboardowl" Arrieta
    Joshua "Cardboardowl" Arrieta
    03/11/2013, 17:55

i should really start this series, but idk I’ve heard so many mixed things

VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]
    0 people found this helpful
    • Profile photo of Jake "jagtonix" Francis
      Jake "jagtonix" Francis
      03/14/2013, 09:54

The first one was excellent as it was something new. The second was better in regards to story, pacing, and game play. The third seemed to me to be a step back in regards to story and character customization (I wore the same armor the entire game). I will definitely play through all of them again someday though.

VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]
      0 people found this helpful
      • Profile photo of Jake "alittleorphan" Hyatt
        Jake "alittleorphan" Hyatt
        03/17/2013, 21:25

I agree with you on the first two games, but the third in my opinion was the best one. The only drawback was the slapdash ending. The storyline was great, and really makes you invest in the decisions you are making.

VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]